Hemerocallis 'Purple de Oro'
Common Name: Daylily
- AKA 'Razzmatazz'
- 2.5", medium purple flowers and a bright yellow throat
- Petals have narrow pie crust edges, dark purple veining, and paler purple midribs; smooth-edged sepals have white tips
- Blooms in midsummer; rebloomer
- A miniature daylily with a compact growth habit; the perfect size for containers
- Diploid (not registered)
Daylilies can survive many harsh conditions that other plants cannot such as: polluted city environments, slopes, poor and dry soils, near pavement that is salted in winter, and under Black Walnut trees (not affected by juglone).
- 18-20" H
- 18-24" H
- Blooms Midsummer, Rebloomer, Continuous Bloom (Deadhead spent stems to encourage more blooms)
- Full Sun, Part Shade
- Low to Average Water Needs
- Zone 3-9