Large Caliper Trees
Large caliper trees are years more mature than any containerized or balled and burlapped tree can be.
- Privacy and/or shade upon installation, not years in the future
- Decrease risk of damage from children, pets, and wildlife
- Good for commercial or high traffic areas - helps minimize damaged/dead tree replacements
- Often can be transplanted beyond the typical planting season. Generally thaw through April in the Spring and after first hard frost in the Fall. Some smaller trees can be moved into early Summer.
The following trees available to be moved by tree spade. Contact us for details and pricing.
- Linden (Norlin and Harvest Gold)
- Tree Lilac
- Colorado Spruce (Blue and Green)
- Native Scopulorum Upright Juniper
- Patmore Ash
- Ponderosa Pine