Large caliper trees are years more mature than typical containerized or balled and burlap tree can be.
- Privacy and/or shade upon installation, not years in the future
- Decrease risk of damage from children, pets, and wildlife
- Good for commercial or high traffic areas - avoid costly tree replacements
- Often can be transplanted beyond the typical planting season. Generally through April in the Spring and after first hard frost in the Fall. Winter months transplanting can be done at times. Some smaller trees can be moved during Summer.
The following trees are available to be moved by tree spade. Contact us for details and pricing.
- Buckeye, Ohio (Aesculus glabra)
- Linden (Norlin and Harvest Gold - Tilia cordata)
- Tree Lilac (Syringa reticulata)
- Honeylocust (Gleditsia triancanthos varieties)
- Colorado Spruce (Blue and Green - Picea pungens, Picea pungens glauca)
- Native Upright Juniper (Juniperus scopulorum)
- Patmore Ash (Fraxinus pennsylvanica 'Patmore')
- Ponderosa Pine (Pinus ponderosa)