More information and availability on the following plants will be posted throughout the season. Some are new or in development and others are discontinued but still available or available for a short time only.
Please contact us with questions or if a plant you are searching for is not in this list or our catalog.
- Northern Catalpa - Catalpa speciosa
- Niobe Weeping Willow - Salix alba 'Tristis'
- Red Leaf Mayday - Prunus padus - Improved upright habit over Canada Red Select
- Highly Blight-resistant white flowering crabapple
- Fat Albert Blue Spruce
- Baby Blue Spruce
- Black Poplar - Populus nigra 'West Rosebud' - upright fast grower. Wet soil tolerant. (cottonless/male clones)
- Siberian Larch - Larix siberica - Deciduous conifer/soft needle pine
- Spirea, Snowmound
- Dart's Gold Ninebark (7-10 gallon container)
- Serviceberry or Juneberry - Amelanchier
- Weigela florida 'centennial' (2020)
- Korean Boxwood - Buxus microphylla var. koreana - Superior regional hardiness and ruggedness versus others available.
- Yew - Taxus - details available soon
- Shrub Junipers - Native Selections - Juniperus scopulorum 'Grass Range' - great blue color; other selections
- Armeria (thrift)
- Coreopsis, 'Baby Sun'
- Delphinium, Magic Fountains Lavender/White Bee
- Dianthus - Maiden Pinks and Garden Pinks - 'Arctic Fire', 'Brilliant', 'Emerald Pink', 'Red Wing'
- Fern, Lady Fern - Athyrium filix-femina
- Iris (Yellow)
- Helenium, 'Mardi Gras'
- Helenium, 'Salud Embers'
- Hemerocalis, Pardon Me Daylily
- Hosta, Abiqua Drinking Gourd
- Hosta, Etched Glass (2020)
- Hosta, Stained Glass
- Hosta, Sum & Substance
- Hosta, Raspberry Sundae
- Hosta, Rainforest Sunrise
- Lewisia - Bitterroot
- Mint - Peppermint, Spearmint, Pineapple
- Nepeta - Catmint 'Junior Walker' and 'Pink Cat'
- Perovskia, Crazy Blue (shorter Russian Sage)
- Phlox, creeping
- Lemon Balm, Golden